Spain • Portugal • Italy • France • Germany • The Czech • Netherlands

Friday, September 17, 2010

... yesterday continued

we passed through a whole forest of tall pine trees and as we climbed higher and higher up the mountain the landscape changed dramatically. It went from trees to crazy, sharp rocks to desert in a matter of minutes. It was truly one of the most amazing places I´ve ever been. I have many pictures to show and will post them as soon as I get my camera, connector and a computer in the same place at the same time! Here´s one from Bebe´s camera of Bebe, Cristina and I: (that´s El Teide behind us!!)


I´ve been feeling a bit homesick lately, but am thinking it will pass once we arrive in Barlcelona. I am SO SO excited to go!!! I can´t wait to see Gaudi and Picasso and the Catalan art museum. We will be living in two different apartments, me and Ty, in the Eixample, which is one of the areas of Barcelona that our buddy Rick Steves recommended. We have a big night planned with our friends here; dinner at Las Gemelas (the first restaurant we all went to in Puerto), then back to our house for drinks, to Elementos for coctails, then to Limbo bar and Blanco bar and then home to sleep! Our plane leaves Tenerife tomorrow at 1:25pm and our friends Cristina and Julia have offered to drive us to the airport.

Here is a picture from last weekend with our friends at Elementos:
from left to right: Ludo, Paul, Cristina, Julia, Me, Magnus, Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment