Spain • Portugal • Italy • France • Germany • The Czech • Netherlands

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hace MUCHO calor!

That's the phrase I am hearing all the time out here! And Tyler's favorite phrase too.

I am starting to get used to living in Spain and feel a bit less like a tourist each day. However, when see something picture worthy my inner tourista emerges and I just don't give a shit.

I had my first Tortilla dish today, eggs and potatoes, con jamon serrano or purchuto. I don't know how to spell that and am not going to use dictionary.com! Homemade paella with shrimp and chicken and tapas galore. I walk SO MUCH every day and sweat like I never have before.

My new favorite drink, tinto verano AKA red wine, soda and lime. Muy bueno!!

It's time to go out; we've got to go meet our amigos internationales!

2 comments:

  1. FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A TI
    FELIZ CUMPLIANOS A TI
    FELIZ CUMPLIANOS A CECE
    A LA NINA DE MI!

    HAHA AND BESOS,

    MAMA

    ReplyDelete